Nigerian Spam » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005


Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: MRS.SARAH SAVIMBI

From: Mrs Sarah Savimbi <sarahsavimbi@epanamail.com>
Reply-To: sarahsavimbi@epanamail.com
To: sarah_tsavimbi@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:24:09 -0800
Subject: IMPORTANT INTENT

May I use this opportunity to introduce myself to you as Mrs. Sarah savimbi, I am the wifeto late Mr jonas savimbi, the leader of an Angolan revolutionary group know as the UNITA who died while on active duty in effort to liberate our people . I am contacting you with the believe that we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial to both parties I am currently in possession of seventy five million united states dollars, which I intend to use for investment purposes specifically in your country . The money came about as a result of my late husbands inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South Africa Arms company . since the start of our civil war, the source of funds in prosecuting the war has been from the sells of diamond from the Angolan diamond rich area, which is under our control . my son is the secretary of state in mining under the leadership of my late husband. The diamonds were always exported to South Africa for sells and part the proceeds usually used in buying military hardwares from South Africa arms company. Upon the death of my husband, which led to cessation of hostilities, I traveled immediately to my late husbands private residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of seventy five million dollars cash hidden in his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here in South Africa. I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this fund out of South Africa, all necessary arrangement have been prepared by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached to this transaction. Upon your acceptance I will give you detailed information and we will work out modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you 15%of the total funds for your assistance and my family for investment in your country will use the remaining 85%. I hope that this proposal will interest you and I await your immediate response, please I implore you to hold this transaction in utmost secrecy for its success. I look forward to receiving your kind response in my personal email address- sarah_tsavimbi@yahoo.co.uk

Best regards.
MRS. SARAH SAVIMBI




Nigerian Scammers

Scam Research

Mail Archives

Scam Books

Scam Books

Scam Term FAQ

Glossary

Glossary of scam terms

Anti Scam Tools

Anti scam Tools

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Quiz

Scam Awareness Quiz


Nigerian Spam » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005


Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: MRS.SARAH SAVIMBI

From: Mrs Sarah Savimbi <sarahsavimbi@epanamail.com>
Reply-To: sarahsavimbi@epanamail.com
To: sarah_tsavimbi@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:24:09 -0800
Subject: IMPORTANT INTENT

May I use this opportunity to introduce myself to you as Mrs. Sarah savimbi, I am the wifeto late Mr jonas savimbi, the leader of an Angolan revolutionary group know as the UNITA who died while on active duty in effort to liberate our people . I am contacting you with the believe that we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial to both parties I am currently in possession of seventy five million united states dollars, which I intend to use for investment purposes specifically in your country . The money came about as a result of my late husbands inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South Africa Arms company . since the start of our civil war, the source of funds in prosecuting the war has been from the sells of diamond from the Angolan diamond rich area, which is under our control . my son is the secretary of state in mining under the leadership of my late husband. The diamonds were always exported to South Africa for sells and part the proceeds usually used in buying military hardwares from South Africa arms company. Upon the death of my husband, which led to cessation of hostilities, I traveled immediately to my late husbands private residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of seventy five million dollars cash hidden in his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here in South Africa. I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this fund out of South Africa, all necessary arrangement have been prepared by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached to this transaction. Upon your acceptance I will give you detailed information and we will work out modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you 15%of the total funds for your assistance and my family for investment in your country will use the remaining 85%. I hope that this proposal will interest you and I await your immediate response, please I implore you to hold this transaction in utmost secrecy for its success. I look forward to receiving your kind response in my personal email address- sarah_tsavimbi@yahoo.co.uk

Best regards.
MRS. SARAH SAVIMBI




Nigerianspam.com is dedicated to all the hardworking people who have been scammed by the spammer or 419 scam frauds. Although our site concentrates on providing awareness of Nigerian 419 spam (scam), scam baiting, advance fee fraud, scam phising, also we deal with other types of fraud such as letter spam, e-mail scam, lottery spam as well. You can go through our scam baiting tips, it is just amazing way to deal with the spammer or scammer.


Nigerian Scam  |   419 Scam   |   Features of Scam  |   Mission  |   Research  |   Mail Archives  |   About Us   |   File A Complaint  |   Spam News  |   Origin Of Scam   |   Operation Of Scam   |   Consequences   |   Miscellaneous Scams   |   Scam Sites   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us  |   Scam Resources Links  |   Nigerian Scammers  |   Site Map  |   Mail Archives SiteMap  |   Scam Glossary  |   Scam Resources Books  |   Scam Checker Tool  |   Scam baiting   |   More Scam Sites  |  Scam Awareness Quiz  |   Celebrity Scam  |  Search Engine Genie  |   Bharat Udyog Ratna Award Scam Alert  |   Jeff Adams Real Estate Seminar   |   Russ Whitney Real Estate