Nigerian Spam » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2006


Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2006

Scam mail from: MICHAEL CAMARA

From: Michael Camara
To: mkcamara27@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: CAPITAL INVESTMENT
ATTENTION SIR/ MADAM
CAPITAL INVESTMENT

I know you will be surprise to hear from me since you did not know me personally. I am MICHAEL CAMARA, the son of CHIEF CAMARA B.MOYO, who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through your country's business information in a bid to search for a reliable and trustworthy person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund into a foreign account. The war veterans of the ruling ZANU-PF GOVERNMENT of President ROBERT MUGABE for their alleged support murdered my late father among the few rich Zimbabwe black farmers in a cold bloody war for the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC), which is against the Ruling Mugabe's Government.

The land problem arose when Mugabe introduced a New Land Act (NLA) that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the " Modus Operandi" adopted by the Government. This resulted to rampart killing and mob action by the west, especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe land act. Subsequently, The Southern African Development Community (SADC) has continuously supported the Mugabe's Government. It is on this background that my family and I who are currently in South Africa have decide to transfer this MONEY to a foreign country where we can establish ourselves and invest this money.

Before the death of my father, he took me to Johannesburg, South Africa and arriving in Johannesburg, he heartily disclosed to me about how he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$18.2 M) with a Private Security and Finance Company as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as valuable goods to avoid much demurrage from the Security and Finance Company. This money was to be used for the purchase of new farm machinery, chemicals and as well as the establishment of some new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland respectively.

As the eldest son of my late father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without problem. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money here since both countries Zimbabwe and South Africa have the same history and pattern of Government. More so the South Africa Foreign Exchange does not allow such investment, as my family and I are Asylum Seekers.

As a businessperson that I have to entrust my family and my future on, has to know that there is no risk in this my proposal and in addition to that, your nature of business does not necessarily matter. Therefore, should you be able and willing to help my family and me,We have agreed from the bottom of our hearts to give (offer) you 30% of this total sum for your assistance and while the remaining 70% will be for my family. It is also our wishes to invest some of this money in commercial property base on your advice and I will also need your assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it finally arrive your account. If this proposal is acceptable to you, please I would want you to confirm your interest via the above telephone and fax number or with the above email.
Thanks and God bless.
MICHAEL CAMARA
Tel: +27-72-809-5431
Email: mkcamara27@yahoo.com



Nigerian Scammers

Scam Research

Mail Archives

Scam Books

Scam Books

Scam Term FAQ

Glossary

Glossary of scam terms

Anti Scam Tools

Anti scam Tools

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Quiz

Scam Awareness Quiz


Nigerian Spam » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives » Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2006


Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2006

Scam mail from: MICHAEL CAMARA

From: Michael Camara
To: mkcamara27@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: CAPITAL INVESTMENT
ATTENTION SIR/ MADAM
CAPITAL INVESTMENT

I know you will be surprise to hear from me since you did not know me personally. I am MICHAEL CAMARA, the son of CHIEF CAMARA B.MOYO, who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through your country's business information in a bid to search for a reliable and trustworthy person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund into a foreign account. The war veterans of the ruling ZANU-PF GOVERNMENT of President ROBERT MUGABE for their alleged support murdered my late father among the few rich Zimbabwe black farmers in a cold bloody war for the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC), which is against the Ruling Mugabe's Government.

The land problem arose when Mugabe introduced a New Land Act (NLA) that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the " Modus Operandi" adopted by the Government. This resulted to rampart killing and mob action by the west, especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe land act. Subsequently, The Southern African Development Community (SADC) has continuously supported the Mugabe's Government. It is on this background that my family and I who are currently in South Africa have decide to transfer this MONEY to a foreign country where we can establish ourselves and invest this money.

Before the death of my father, he took me to Johannesburg, South Africa and arriving in Johannesburg, he heartily disclosed to me about how he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$18.2 M) with a Private Security and Finance Company as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as valuable goods to avoid much demurrage from the Security and Finance Company. This money was to be used for the purchase of new farm machinery, chemicals and as well as the establishment of some new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland respectively.

As the eldest son of my late father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without problem. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money here since both countries Zimbabwe and South Africa have the same history and pattern of Government. More so the South Africa Foreign Exchange does not allow such investment, as my family and I are Asylum Seekers.

As a businessperson that I have to entrust my family and my future on, has to know that there is no risk in this my proposal and in addition to that, your nature of business does not necessarily matter. Therefore, should you be able and willing to help my family and me,We have agreed from the bottom of our hearts to give (offer) you 30% of this total sum for your assistance and while the remaining 70% will be for my family. It is also our wishes to invest some of this money in commercial property base on your advice and I will also need your assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it finally arrive your account. If this proposal is acceptable to you, please I would want you to confirm your interest via the above telephone and fax number or with the above email.
Thanks and God bless.
MICHAEL CAMARA
Tel: +27-72-809-5431
Email: mkcamara27@yahoo.com



Nigerianspam.com is dedicated to all the hardworking people who have been scammed by the spammer or 419 scam frauds. Although our site concentrates on providing awareness of Nigerian 419 spam (scam), scam baiting, advance fee fraud, scam phising, also we deal with other types of fraud such as letter spam, e-mail scam, lottery spam as well. You can go through our scam baiting tips, it is just amazing way to deal with the spammer or scammer.


Nigerian Scam  |   419 Scam   |   Features of Scam  |   Mission  |   Research  |   Mail Archives  |   About Us   |   File A Complaint  |   Spam News  |   Origin Of Scam   |   Operation Of Scam   |   Consequences   |   Miscellaneous Scams   |   Scam Sites   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us  |   Scam Resources Links  |   Nigerian Scammers  |   Site Map  |   Mail Archives SiteMap  |   Scam Glossary  |   Scam Resources Books  |   Scam Checker Tool  |   Scam baiting   |   More Scam Sites  |  Scam Awareness Quiz  |   Celebrity Scam  |  Search Engine Genie  |   Bharat Udyog Ratna Award Scam Alert  |   Jeff Adams Real Estate Seminar   |   Russ Whitney Real Estate