Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: Mrs.Hellen Uba


From: 23401 hellen uba <hellenuba2002@wanadoo.es>
Date: May 24, 2005
Subject: From Mrs. Hellen Uba

Dear sir,
My name is Mrs. hellen uba. I am a widow and a mother of 2 all girls. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me I feel very pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship. I live in Nigeria with my children.My late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking businessman who died unfortunately In a ghastly auto crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the united states of America with the sum of$12.5 million five hundred united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and my offspring's all girls as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Nigeria (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers.

Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $12.5million five hundred united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family.I and the lawyer is the only one aware of this money, so I have discussed this matter with a staff of the bank that i want this money personally so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.

According to the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this money is to transfer this money to a bank account outside Nigeria For safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment subject to the Advise of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, I there fore ask for your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank details and the enablement to facilitate the remittance of this fund into your nominated account. As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer.

However, I have decided to to give you 35% of the total money as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 65% of the money will be for my investment as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate. To be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your personal details including your contact information for easy communication.Thanking you for your anticipated response.
E-mail: uba_hellen@yahoo.com

My Sincere Regards,
Mrs. Hellen Uba.

Nigerian Scammers

Scam Research

Mail Archives

Scam Books

Scam Books

Scam Term FAQ

Glossary

Glossary of scam terms

Anti Scam Tools

Anti scam Tools

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Quiz

Scam Awareness Quiz

Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: Mrs.Hellen Uba


From: 23401 hellen uba <hellenuba2002@wanadoo.es>
Date: May 24, 2005
Subject: From Mrs. Hellen Uba

Dear sir,
My name is Mrs. hellen uba. I am a widow and a mother of 2 all girls. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me I feel very pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship. I live in Nigeria with my children.My late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking businessman who died unfortunately In a ghastly auto crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the united states of America with the sum of$12.5 million five hundred united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and my offspring's all girls as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Nigeria (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers.

Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $12.5million five hundred united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family.I and the lawyer is the only one aware of this money, so I have discussed this matter with a staff of the bank that i want this money personally so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.

According to the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this money is to transfer this money to a bank account outside Nigeria For safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment subject to the Advise of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, I there fore ask for your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank details and the enablement to facilitate the remittance of this fund into your nominated account. As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer.

However, I have decided to to give you 35% of the total money as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 65% of the money will be for my investment as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate. To be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your personal details including your contact information for easy communication.Thanking you for your anticipated response.
E-mail: uba_hellen@yahoo.com

My Sincere Regards,
Mrs. Hellen Uba.

Nigerianspam.com is dedicated to all the hardworking people who have been scammed by the spammer or 419 scam frauds. Although our site concentrates on providing awareness of Nigerian 419 spam (scam), scam baiting, advance fee fraud, scam phising, also we deal with other types of fraud such as letter spam, e-mail scam, lottery spam as well. You can go through our scam baiting tips, it is just amazing way to deal with the spammer or scammer.


Nigerian Scam  |   419 Scam   |   Features of Scam  |   Mission  |   Research  |   Mail Archives  |   About Us   |   File A Complaint  |   Spam News  |   Origin Of Scam   |   Operation Of Scam   |   Consequences   |   Miscellaneous Scams   |   Scam Sites   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us  |   Scam Resources Links  |   Nigerian Scammers  |   Site Map  |   Mail Archives SiteMap  |   Scam Glossary  |   Scam Resources Books  |   Scam Checker Tool  |   Scam baiting   |   More Scam Sites  |  Scam Awareness Quiz  |   Celebrity Scam  |  Search Engine Genie  |   Bharat Udyog Ratna Award Scam Alert  |   Jeff Adams Real Estate Seminar   |   Russ Whitney Real Estate