Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI


From: DR.(MRS.) FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI.
Reply-To: f_savimbi02@handbag.com
To: jeojhony@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:24:04 -0800
Subject: BUSINESS INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP.FIRST PROPERTIES INVESTMENT LTD

(A SUBSIDIARY OF SAVIMBI INVESTMENTS LTD)
TEL:00874762265221.
FAX: 008 74762265222.
E-mail: f_savimbi02@handbag.com

BUSINESS PROPOSAL ATTENTI: DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT

May I use this opportunity to introduce my self as DR.(MRS.) FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI I am the wife to the late MR. GREAT JONAS SAVIMBI, the leader of the Angolan revolutionary group known as the (UNITA) who died in the year 2002 while on active duty in an effort to liberate our people. I am contacting you with the believe that we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial to both parties.

I am currently in possession of (Seventy Five Million United State Dollars) which I intended to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. The money came about as a result of my late husband's inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South African Arms Company. Since the start of our civil war the source of funds in prosecuting the war has been from diamond, which is under our control. My son is the secretary of state mining under The diamond were always exported to South Africa and art of the proceeds usually used buying military hardware's, I traveled immediately to my late husband's residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of SEVENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS cash hidden under his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here in South Africa, I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this funds out of South Africa, all necessary arrangement has been made by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached to this and we will work out modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you 10% of the total funds for your assistance and my family will use the remaining 90% for investment in your country. You can visit http://www.empereur.com/angola.html to really understand my plight.

I hope that this proposal will interest you. I will like you to contact my son who is staying in Italy as a refugee through this Universal security fax number: 008 74762265222. Please I will like you to keep this transaction at utmost secrecy whatever your decision will be while I await your response through the Universal security fax number above: 008 74762265222.

Regards,
DR.(MRS). FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI.

Nigerian Scammers

Scam Research

Mail Archives

Scam Books

Scam Books

Scam Term FAQ

Glossary

Glossary of scam terms

Anti Scam Tools

Anti scam Tools

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Quiz

Scam Awareness Quiz

Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI


From: DR.(MRS.) FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI.
Reply-To: f_savimbi02@handbag.com
To: jeojhony@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:24:04 -0800
Subject: BUSINESS INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP.FIRST PROPERTIES INVESTMENT LTD

(A SUBSIDIARY OF SAVIMBI INVESTMENTS LTD)
TEL:00874762265221.
FAX: 008 74762265222.
E-mail: f_savimbi02@handbag.com

BUSINESS PROPOSAL ATTENTI: DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT

May I use this opportunity to introduce my self as DR.(MRS.) FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI I am the wife to the late MR. GREAT JONAS SAVIMBI, the leader of the Angolan revolutionary group known as the (UNITA) who died in the year 2002 while on active duty in an effort to liberate our people. I am contacting you with the believe that we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial to both parties.

I am currently in possession of (Seventy Five Million United State Dollars) which I intended to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. The money came about as a result of my late husband's inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South African Arms Company. Since the start of our civil war the source of funds in prosecuting the war has been from diamond, which is under our control. My son is the secretary of state mining under The diamond were always exported to South Africa and art of the proceeds usually used buying military hardware's, I traveled immediately to my late husband's residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of SEVENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS cash hidden under his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here in South Africa, I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this funds out of South Africa, all necessary arrangement has been made by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached to this and we will work out modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you 10% of the total funds for your assistance and my family will use the remaining 90% for investment in your country. You can visit http://www.empereur.com/angola.html to really understand my plight.

I hope that this proposal will interest you. I will like you to contact my son who is staying in Italy as a refugee through this Universal security fax number: 008 74762265222. Please I will like you to keep this transaction at utmost secrecy whatever your decision will be while I await your response through the Universal security fax number above: 008 74762265222.

Regards,
DR.(MRS). FRANCA TAMI SAVIMBI.

Nigerianspam.com is dedicated to all the hardworking people who have been scammed by the spammer or 419 scam frauds. Although our site concentrates on providing awareness of Nigerian 419 spam (scam), scam baiting, advance fee fraud, scam phising, also we deal with other types of fraud such as letter spam, e-mail scam, lottery spam as well. You can go through our scam baiting tips, it is just amazing way to deal with the spammer or scammer.


Nigerian Scam  |   419 Scam   |   Features of Scam  |   Mission  |   Research  |   Mail Archives  |   About Us   |   File A Complaint  |   Spam News  |   Origin Of Scam   |   Operation Of Scam   |   Consequences   |   Miscellaneous Scams   |   Scam Sites   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us  |   Scam Resources Links  |   Nigerian Scammers  |   Site Map  |   Mail Archives SiteMap  |   Scam Glossary  |   Scam Resources Books  |   Scam Checker Tool  |   Scam baiting   |   More Scam Sites  |  Scam Awareness Quiz  |   Celebrity Scam  |  Search Engine Genie  |   Bharat Udyog Ratna Award Scam Alert  |   Jeff Adams Real Estate Seminar   |   Russ Whitney Real Estate