Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: Barrister Musa Williams.

From: barrmusawilliams@universia.pt <barrmusawilliams@universia.pt>
Date: Aug 9, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: Attn:CEO/Managing Director

Attn:CEO/Managing Director

I have the courage to ask for your assistance to handle this important and confidential business believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. Because it is highly confidential and secret. I am Barrister Musa Williams an attorney to Mr.Tafa Balogun, the former inspector general of police in Nigeria. There was a funds deposited in a security company in November 2004 in Europe.


Due to the recent probing in my Client`s office, some fund which he deposited in our country here in Nigeria has been confiscated,see these websites. My Client is under house arrest now and has mandated me to seek your assistance in transferring the $20.5M (twenty million five hundred thousand united state dollars), which was deposited in security company as family valuables in the name of his second son.

However.my client has agreed to offer 40% of the total sum to you, 10% is set aside for transfer expenses and 50% for him. I shall update you with full modalities concerning the transaction for I have every vital documents required to release the fund to you.

I wait your urgent reply.

Regards
Barrister Musa Williams.
No.5 falomo Street Ikoyi
Lagos Nigeria

Nigerian Scammers

Scam Research

Mail Archives

Scam Books

Scam Books

Scam Term FAQ

Glossary

Glossary of scam terms

Anti Scam Tools

Anti scam Tools

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Game

Scam Awareness Quiz

Scam Awareness Quiz

Nigerian Scam Mail Archives 2005

Scam mail from: Barrister Musa Williams.

From: barrmusawilliams@universia.pt <barrmusawilliams@universia.pt>
Date: Aug 9, 2005 5:45 PM
Subject: Attn:CEO/Managing Director

Attn:CEO/Managing Director

I have the courage to ask for your assistance to handle this important and confidential business believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. Because it is highly confidential and secret. I am Barrister Musa Williams an attorney to Mr.Tafa Balogun, the former inspector general of police in Nigeria. There was a funds deposited in a security company in November 2004 in Europe.


Due to the recent probing in my Client`s office, some fund which he deposited in our country here in Nigeria has been confiscated,see these websites. My Client is under house arrest now and has mandated me to seek your assistance in transferring the $20.5M (twenty million five hundred thousand united state dollars), which was deposited in security company as family valuables in the name of his second son.

However.my client has agreed to offer 40% of the total sum to you, 10% is set aside for transfer expenses and 50% for him. I shall update you with full modalities concerning the transaction for I have every vital documents required to release the fund to you.

I wait your urgent reply.

Regards
Barrister Musa Williams.
No.5 falomo Street Ikoyi
Lagos Nigeria

Nigerianspam.com is dedicated to all the hardworking people who have been scammed by the spammer or 419 scam frauds. Although our site concentrates on providing awareness of Nigerian 419 spam (scam), scam baiting, advance fee fraud, scam phising, also we deal with other types of fraud such as letter spam, e-mail scam, lottery spam as well. You can go through our scam baiting tips, it is just amazing way to deal with the spammer or scammer.


Nigerian Scam  |   419 Scam   |   Features of Scam  |   Mission  |   Research  |   Mail Archives  |   About Us   |   File A Complaint  |   Spam News  |   Origin Of Scam   |   Operation Of Scam   |   Consequences   |   Miscellaneous Scams   |   Scam Sites   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us  |   Scam Resources Links  |   Nigerian Scammers  |   Site Map  |   Mail Archives SiteMap  |   Scam Glossary  |   Scam Resources Books  |   Scam Checker Tool  |   Scam baiting   |   More Scam Sites  |  Scam Awareness Quiz  |   Celebrity Scam  |  Search Engine Genie  |   Bharat Udyog Ratna Award Scam Alert  |   Jeff Adams Real Estate Seminar   |   Russ Whitney Real Estate